An electrical emergency can range from a simple power outage to something more severe, like an outlet that emits a burning odor or wires that are burning.
Our average dispatch time varies from 20-60 minutes.
Our call out fees start at £50
If there is anyone receiving an electrical shock don’t touch them. You should turn the power off from the fuseboard.
Most electrical fires are caused by a faulty electrical outlet and old appliances.
A kink in a piece of electrical wiring could cause an electrical fire as it resistance within the wire, which creates heat.